SUSAN on the SMALL SCREEN
- KYLE, a monologue written by Jack Kelly for the Bespoke 24 Hour Play Festival. This piece was written, performed, edited and screened in 24 hours.
- Isolation Creations - 38 experimental shorts 'exploring' the pandemic experience
- NCIS - In a Nutshell, Episode 17 of S17 on CBS.com
- SOLVE Episodes - Who's the Target, Lover's Lane Killer, Terror on the Trails, Who Stole the Weed & Who Killed the Principal
SUSAN on STAGE (or ZOOM in these Covid times)
SUSAN in YOUR EARS
- THE SLEEPOVER is back in the Hollywood Fringe Festival Encore Series - 9/22 @7pm PST. After winning TWO NoProcenium awards, we're bringing this immersive comedic theater piece straight to your living room.
- Workshop of Larry Powell's new play REALNESS for Voices of NOTE
- Presentation of Crystal P. Garland's drama pilot THE EDUCATION OF EBONY STONE for First Fifteen LA
- Reading of THE DAMES by Charlotte Miller, presented by Naked Angels LA
- Reading of SUBLIFE, an animated series that SUSAN (me) wrote
- Interview with The Theatre Trip about the beauty of theater
SUSAN in YOUR EARS
- Dreamland, a fictional mystery podcast by Nerve Tank Media
- Podcasts of Daniel Will-Harris' living short stories: Please Write, Little Miss Complainer, Bitten, Clear Bra, Gypsies, Shooting Star, The Final Fondue and Ave Maria on a Cheese Plate
SUSAN in your MOVIE THEATER
- HER and HIM, a completely improvised feature film, screens in the Flatland Film Festival and the We Make Movies International Film Festival after premiering at the New Filmmakers NY Festival.
- Snaggletooth screened in festivals worldwide, including the Tribeca Film Festival, Shriekfest and SITGES International Festival
- Corporately Challenged, won BEST PILOT at the Austin Indie Fest
- Fashion-First Politician, a comedy pilot from Brendan Ellis
- COPPER AND WOOL, an improvised short film shot on 16mm, produced by Lux Daze Media
- Funny bit on the upcoming Netflix show, The Lincoln Lawyer